By Anonymous - 05/02/2010 08:23 - France

Today, I was working as a clown (Pennywise) in a haunted maze. A bunch of drunk guys came in and started breaking props. I decided to stay still and follow through with the scare. I ended up getting kicked in a very sensitive area. The security guard just laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 895
You deserved it 4 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were in a haunted maze?? You could have killed them with a chainsaw and no one would have noticed!! Everyone would have assumed their dismembered bodies were just props. You have to recognize opportunity when it's staring you in the face or you won't get anywhere in life.

Uh no I disagree. It's his job to scare people which he was doing. it's security's job to control unruly people and the guard didn't do shit.

Comments

juju2_fml 0

Haunted maze in February? Right. Whatever.

I thought that too. But all FMLs have to start with "Today," so technically OP could just be remembering this from October or something.

YDI for donning a clowns suit. Especially Pennywise. People are instinctively going to want to kick your ass... it's the same thing for mimes. Nobody likes a mimes.

You were in a haunted maze?? You could have killed them with a chainsaw and no one would have noticed!! Everyone would have assumed their dismembered bodies were just props. You have to recognize opportunity when it's staring you in the face or you won't get anywhere in life.

Trying to scare a bunch of drunken morons was pretty stupid. YDI. Besides that, the security guard's real job, despite the name, is really just to observe and report; they're not necessarily required to do anything more than that (unless the particular job entails more than just the basics). Actually dropping the bomb on a load deserving twits is a job is a description reserved for the PD, unless you're lucky enough to have a bouncer at the haunted maze. I'm guessing not....

Uh... it's his job to scare the customers. If they paid to go in orwhatever, whether or not they're drunk, they wanna be scared.

csh45 0

I worked at a haunted house for three years. The first thing they told us was that if someone is acting like that, we need to keep ourselves safe and tell somebody imediately what we saw. Who cares what they paid, if they're going to run around acting like idiots, breaking things, and, worse, hurting people, they really don't deserve any kind of service. OP is stupid for just ignoring the situation and scaring anyway.

I'd do the same (not breaking props, just beating you up-soberly might I add), I'm terribly afraid of clowns. But then again, Tim Curry was Pennywise, so I could just think of him as a transvestite.

YDI for being a clown. Clowns a freaking evil. At least it wasn't a Barney suit.

FYL man that sucks. To the "YDI for being a clown people", STFU. He is supposed to be someone that scares the piss out of you. Hell you PAY to get scared shitless. Not like he's walking around in public as the clown and got kicked.

Oh No! There is NEVER a good reason to dress as a clown. Life is scary enough if you live it. I'd rather pay someone to take me to my happy place. {cue the strippers}

I hate clowns too. But if you're going to pay to enter a haunted maze, what do you expect? Actually I really only hate clowns on stilts but still...

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Good! Th-that serves you right for dressing up as a scary clown! ....FYL since you were just doing your job.... but, don't ever EVER make me think of demonic clowns again. *shivers*

Have you ever seen it? It's a good movie, I suggest it for you=)