By denied - 26/03/2009 23:49 - United States

Today, I was walking with my boyfriend in the hallway of our school, and once we got to his class, I leaned in for a kiss. Surprising me, he leaned away, and I asked what was wrong. He told me he's glad we're going out, but just doesn't want anyone to know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 706
You deserved it 5 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like something off a nickelodeon/Disney T.V. Show. And if its true, I've always wondered how guys ask out a girl they supposedly like and are embarrassed to be seen with them in public.

ohreally123 0

He's probably just shy and doesn't want everyone to know just yet. I mean, he was walking down the hall with you, so it's not like he's uncomfortable with being around you in public.

Comments

King_of_Kings 3

last night, i watched an episode of George Lopez where Carmen's new boyfriend Jason was trying to not let anyone know about them dating because Carmen wasn't popular enough to be seen dating Jason. maybe this FML is the same kind of thing.

bbananass 0

dump his ass if he's embarrassed of you

Maybe he just doesn't like PDA. Aren't there rules against PDA at school's anyway? I don't know about your school, but when I was in high school, we were only allowed to hold hands or a light arm around the waist. However, if those were his exact word, dump him.

I wonder what the history is... We don't know the gender of the OP. If this is a same-sex relationship it is a tad more understandable if the OP's boyfriend is still in the closet.

YDI for being in high school and expecting a relationship to be taken seriously. Stay off the interwebs!

I think there should be a mandatory thing where you state your age. Because if this is some 12 year-old relationship then you're just stupid, if not, then your boyfriend's a dick.

Hey, he said he's glad you're going out. Ask him why he doesn't want people to know - there could be more complicated reasons.