By Shuttie - 18/01/2013 12:55 - Denmark - Odense

Today, I was walking towards a party where I knew my cheating ex would be. I passionately rehearsed how I would have a go at him big time when I met him. Guess who was walking right behind me and heard it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 585
You deserved it 43 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jessj958 19

Next time, rehearse it silently, in your head, so no one hears you. I bet you were embarrassed!

SeepingSarcasm 7

Why would you want to risk spoiling a bunch of peoples mood at a party just to ''have a go'' at your ex? You should change your attitude, no one likes an attention seeker. If you don't, you are bound to have a few more exes in the future.

Comments

First off, don't go to a party to start a fight with ur ex. Nobody will be on ur side, nor will they care. Second, ud have embarrassed urself more showing how psycho u are. Third, don't think out loud, it's proof of how psycho u are. You totally deserved this!

Werken247 14

He was probably cheating on her with one of her alter egos.

Perhaps you should've just let the tequila handle it later on. Or should I say, let it handle you?

Hope you are okayOP - cheating is not okay :( He still needs to know this - but maybe talking it out would be better? Just explain that it is not right and you feel angry and upset.

Everyone knows cheating isn't okay. She probably already told him off while they were breaking up. There is no point to go to a party and tell him off again. She needs to move on.

OP, that was a horrible idea to intentionally ruin someone's party by bringing drama. Thank goodness you got caught. YDI.

Well we know it wasn't Manti Te'O's girlfriend walking behind you.

Always be aware of your surroundings! Taught in self defense classes. Would have been helpful here, too. :P

RedPillSucks 31

So, was you ex's current girlfriend there also to witness your craziness?

Im guessing it was your ex who overheard you rehearse [am I right?! :-)], so did you have a go at him big time like you wanted?

Well at least he heard it how you wanted him to hear it. Most people, when it comes down to it, can't say it how they originally thought it.