By fordneagles - 11/06/2012 05:56 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was using a public toilet when someone entered the stall next to mine. Instead of using the facilities, the person in there reached under the stall to steal my bag. Fortunately, I was holding the strap so they couldn't take it. Unfortunately, they decided to take my right shoe instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 927
You deserved it 2 311

fordneagles tells us more.

Hey guys, I'm the OP, for those worried about the grossness of the floor, the cleaners had just been in (the wet floor sign was still there), so I just took off the other sandal and looked a bit of a bogan, but better than replacing everything in my wallet! And for the record, my bag was not on the floor, it was resting on my (previously sandalled) feet. I've never noticed any hooks in the stalls, but then I've never expected someone to try and nick my bag either.

Top comments

AsianCookie247 14

Who the **** does that?! File, OP. That's some strange shit.

Better than your bag!:) Be glad you escaped with only one shoe stolen and not your bag, still rotten of a person to do though. And you got enough common sense to hold your bag even at places like that, so cheers:)

Comments

Omg wtf is wrong with people these days??!!!! So sorry that happened !!!

jaredofmo 22

Stealing one shoe? Thieves are desperate these days.

How the hell did they take your shoe, was it tied tight? Why did you not stomp the person. But better than you bag OP.

Well I wasn't expecting them to steal my shoe. And it was a sandal, so pretty easy to slip off I guess

Ninjasaurus18 9

Good job on having a bag with a strap. Lol on your shoe though...

Hey guys, I'm the OP, for those worried about the grossness of the floor, the cleaners had just been in (the wet floor sign was still there), so I just took off the other sandal and looked a bit of a bogan, but better than replacing everything in my wallet! And for the record, my bag was not on the floor, it was resting on my (previously sandalled) feet. I've never noticed any hooks in the stalls, but then I've never expected someone to try and nick my bag either.

You took your sandals off in a public toilet?! Eww. I don't care how "clean" it was, that's gross.

mndlssphnx 10

Screw all you sanctimonious morons, what EXACTLY is wrong about walking on a bathroom floor in bare feet? It's gross? Please explain why. Walking barefoot other places is more acceptable because you're all sheeple, doing and saying one thing because everyone else is. Oh god, germs on my feet! I might get ill when I lick my foot/ suck on my toes/ scrape my footdirt onto my evening meal later. God forbid. Gratz, OP, for not being such a pussy about taking one more shoe off instead of walking out looking retarded with just one shoe on.

JubileeBee 31

Sir, your words deserve to be in a museum. You seriously made my night. Thanks.

but... how did they get your shoe?? Or was it not on your foot?

Well, one was stolen, didn't have much choice did I? And it was a sandal, that's how it was easy to slip off

FalconWhitaker 20

They don't always have hooks in bathroom stalls, which pisses me off no-end because seriously, where the heck else are you supposed to put your bag? It's really annoying and I always consider a lack of a hook on the back of the door to be akin to a flaw in the architecture. Which sounds ridiculous, but I enjoy thinking it anyway. Also, what the **** is with the stealing your shoe? Why would ANYBODY want to steal one shoe? Unless... I don't know, they're trying to set up a business for selling shoes to amputees. It's just... very odd. Amusing to read, but odd. And I'm glad you didn't tread in anything gross because that would have sucked hard.

Must have been really nice sandals.

Man, I wish you could've stomped on the thief's hand and broken it!

kelardy 11

probably a flip flop type with no strap behind the heel, and if not tightly secured it is still easy to remove a sandle

@174: I imagine it was probably out of spite since they couldn't take the bag.

Darkmagic666 9

I cannot stop laughing....people are weird

so instead of crapping they tried to steal stuff in the bathroom.

P1Nk13 7

umm open your stall door, and corner them in their stall. maybe you can get your shit back & scare them with your pantslessness