By fordneagles - 11/06/2012 05:56 - Australia - Perth

Today, I was using a public toilet when someone entered the stall next to mine. Instead of using the facilities, the person in there reached under the stall to steal my bag. Fortunately, I was holding the strap so they couldn't take it. Unfortunately, they decided to take my right shoe instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 927
You deserved it 2 311

fordneagles tells us more.

Hey guys, I'm the OP, for those worried about the grossness of the floor, the cleaners had just been in (the wet floor sign was still there), so I just took off the other sandal and looked a bit of a bogan, but better than replacing everything in my wallet! And for the record, my bag was not on the floor, it was resting on my (previously sandalled) feet. I've never noticed any hooks in the stalls, but then I've never expected someone to try and nick my bag either.

Top comments

AsianCookie247 14

Who the **** does that?! File, OP. That's some strange shit.

Better than your bag!:) Be glad you escaped with only one shoe stolen and not your bag, still rotten of a person to do though. And you got enough common sense to hold your bag even at places like that, so cheers:)

Comments

Coulda been worse. Coulda taken your left shoe instead.

What I'm wondering is what the thief is going to do with that shoe.

Snackycake 20

Maybe the thief has a foot fetish

Probably throw it away. She was likely pissed she couldn't get the purse and slipped her shoe off just to inconvenience OP.

Makes sense ImaginaryFoe. Either way, OP got off lucky than having to replace everything in the purse.

Thats so odd... Hang your bag on the little peg next time if there is a peg and as for trying to take your shoe...kick?

If its stilettos, step on the hand. Step down really really hard.

KM96 24

Firstly ... What can one do with the shoe? Like what is with that?! Secondly ... Im glad (and Im sure OP was) for holding onto the strap (thumbs up for OP :). ) Sorry for you OP ... Awkward for you walking out - sort of limping with one shoe

Is anyone else going to be totally paranoid about this next time they use a public washroom?

tony1891 22

can't get the bag then we'll take he shoe. That's smart.

damn that sucks :/ hope u find the person who jacked your shoe!!

erika729 1

I don't think this will ever happen 2 me....fyl on sooo many levels

bettyc4 26
EODgf 7

What kind of shoe?? Jk ;) that sucks. I had a pair of shoes stolen from a guy who didn't want me to leave his house. Walking home on gravel road wasn't fun. But I'm glad he didn't try take my purse!

Hey, shoe is way better than your bag gone! Except you probably didn't look too impressive when you walked out with just one shoe on