By sosad - 09/03/2011 22:08

Today, I was told that I will never be able to have children. Thankfully for my husband, his girlfriend sure can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 423
You deserved it 3 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WallyTheWombat 0

Leave his ass. They say divorce is hardest on the kids anyway.

he wasn't ready for kids anyways if he couldn't be bothered to commit to his wife. an irresponsible father is practically useless

Comments

Just let karma do it's work, the kids will probably come out funny.

I know it would be hard to leave someone you love but if you dont now, i still see it happening later on because people don't just change. Your husband will keep doing whatever he's doing now, maybe after stopping for a bit so you think everything is fine again. Most women would be crushed to find out they cant have kids though, alot would say otherwise but thats typically when they're younger and not ready for kids anyway. I was kinda lucky when I had been told I couldn't have kids...but I found out when i was 11 that it would be incredibly hard and maybe just not possible at all and I didnt find out why until recently (im 24 now). As time goes by, you'll be able to accept it and plan for whatever you decide you'd like to do (adoption etc...).

Blue_Barbie 0

That sounds like a blessing in disguise tho it sucks!! Not having a baby with a cheating bastard?...BLESSING!! God's plan is never our own & maybe by faith u'll get pregnant one day and if not, there r babies waiting to be rescued from unfit parents :-/

Roseisbored 13

238 people said YDI...that makes no sense. I bet they are cheating Dads. IDK, I have a feeling some of them may be unfit. Adopt one of those kids. Save a potential ReRe. Save our Future. **** Jolie. The real win is saving American Kids.

tboudre 0

At least he was thinking of you while ******* her brains out. So now you can have a child of your own!.... That belongs to someone else...

skyeyez9 24

Imagine if you stayed with him: The gf would drop the kid off for their visitation, kiss your hubby and drive off. While hubby goes to watch tv, leaving you to care for his brat.

January8 5

This is probably one of the most devastating fml's I've read thus far. Poor sweetheart, if you ever need help, don't be afraid to find, reach out, and TAKE it! I don't know you, but I do know you deserve better than this.

Aznboifreakster 0