By Anonymous - 02/06/2012 16:46 - Ireland - Bagenalstown

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, when I accidentally let rip a monstrous fart. He swore at me for being a pig, hung up, and has ignored all my subsequent calls. I try not to date idiots, but it's like I have a big old shithead-attracting magnet attached to me or something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 117
You deserved it 14 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the fart fmls are always the funniest

Wow, like he never farts. What an ass. You deserve better, OP!

Comments

Ya ok like he has never done the same thing? Right

What an ass!!! You should dump him! He doesn't deserve you if he can't handle that fact that you are human and have bodily functions.

rolls_royce 0

I hate to say it but it seems the ones who say stuff like "I hate drama" are the ones creating it. It was your choice to date the guy so you should have gotten to know him better first. You deserve it....

You never truly get to know someone until you have dated them for a while. What did you expect her to ask? "Would it bother you if I farted?"

22cute 17

Uh...how is a little accidental toot "creating drama"?! She probably thought he wouldn't hear over the phone anyway. That's NOT drama. That's life. Making a big issue of it IS drama.

My parents fart infront of eachother all the time and laugh about it. Best marriage evar.

He was just looking for an excuse, any excuse, move on.

My thoughts EXACTLY! My brother once broke up with a girl because she left toast crumbs in the butter :0 When you're done, you're done & any little thing turns into the last straw lol!

shrdlu 28

Like my grandmother always used to say, "If you gotta fart, do it well." The trouble was, she ALWAYS said that. "Grandma, would you like some more potatoes?" "If you gotta fart, do it well." Or: "Grandma, where's Grandpa?" "If you gotta fart, do it well," For the last eight years of her life, that was the only thing anybody could ever get her to say.

GhettoMuzick 0

I like your grandma. If I ever farted in front of my grandma, she'd look at me as if I set her house on fire or something.

Just leave him be. Find a mature guy.

Sounds like somebody has such an amazing sense of humor!! Kind of a douche move on his part!

GhettoMuzick 0

Well on the brightside, you saved yourself from a crappy relationship.

Damn, people are really in support of you farting! He just wanted to be single. Now he can spend more time clenching his his ass cheeks together atop his ”my shit smells like roses” high horse. You're better off!