By dumbfriend - 12/03/2012 19:48 - United States

Today, I was talking to a group of friends about the various problems in Africa. One of them interrupts me and asks with a straight face, "If it's so bad over there, why don't they all just leave?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 823
You deserved it 4 063

Same thing different taste

Comments

I always wonder the same thing about Canadians and Americans. It gets so cold during the winter - why don't you all just move to Florida?

teejayx7 0

I have the IQ of a shit straight out of Satan's ass. Halp, pls.

TheDrifter 23

It's the cold weather and scattered population that gives us our sense of humor. Us Canadians move to Florida in our sixties, once our Canadian traits are firmly ingrained.

They are! I see more tags around from there then Florida tags this time of year.

Because Florida is a hurricane magnet.

KiddNYC1O 20

We beat the winter this time. At least here in New York City.

Heinous - if your question was directed at me, then yes. Yes. Oh, and it's "you're".

20, if that's true u must be from florida, I mean what other excuse would u have for an idiotic comment like that

Because we Canadians have free health care.

It's called economics and the job market

falon142012 22

you know Florida is in America, right?

SignUpisntcool 3

Falon and Jay Bee - Oh my gosh, Florida is part of America? Gee I had no idea. Thanks so much for the geography lesson! The reason NO ONE other than you two twits bothered to mention it is because it's plainly obvious I was making a joke. But thank you so much for making me point that out, thus RUINING the joke. ******* hell. Jay Bee - I see you're new here. I'm not. I ALWAYS think before I post. I can't say the same for you.

Jay BEE needs to stay in her Bee Comb

Internet trolls will eat him alive? Bitch please, he make us have a good time. We eat people like YOU alive :D

Pufferfish78 5

Winter is not so bad here. Once it hits -40C you can't feel anything anyways! :P

MsMeiriona 2

Because Florida is full of batshit people, claiming they don't need to pay taxes because they're a resident of the Kingdom of Heaven, trying to smuggle snakes and turtles out of Miami airports in their pants, liquidfying the dead, coming into their drug hearings with a sweatshirt diagraming how to make meth, do I have to get the list?

Docbastard, I hate people who correct my grammar.

koolkat27 13

Us Minnesotans would rather just turn the heater on than move to Florida where it's humid as hell in the winter.

didnt the jews wander the desert for 40 years? walk the **** out!

It only took that long because Moses was too proud to admit he was lost and ask for directions.

skyeyez9 24

And the jews kept complaining about they were hot, hungry thirsty...and whining how come God brought them out of Egypt only to die in the desert. Due to constant bitching God, made them wander for 40yrs.

mjew 7

What's that supposed to mean?

Why were the Jews in the desert for 40 years? They heard someone dropped a quarter.

RedPillSucks 31

And he lost the other 6 commandments.

goddamniluvme 0

It means exactly what it states. Leave the place where there isn't any food nor work, or a war zone. I believe ur lacking in the common senses department..... Idk

anarchistpunk 3

That just goes to show just how helpful their god is.

Redoxx_fml 22

Is their name by chance Patrick Star?

We should take the African children, and push them somewhere else!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You two are funny!

nofearjenshere 12

Thank you for making my day, 68. :D

unoffensivename 0

This would be better if his comment was 24th

revanche 2

114-know what is funnier then 24?..........25 Trollface.png

SignUpisntcool 3

"Patrick, don't you have somewhere else to be stupid!" "not until four."

SignUpisntcool 3

Oh, Africa's east, I thought you said weast.

If that was the solution, everyone would just live on Mars. Most of our planet is Hell on earth, thanks to selfish and evil people.

robinhood007 9

And you don't think that might just happen to Mars too when all the stupid and evil people tag along? That's the spirit, lets ruin our own planet AND another one!

skyeyez9 24

Living on Mars will be like the movie Total Recall, and there is a warlord there to sell you oxygen. If you don't pay, he shuts it off to your house....your eyes bug out of your head and you explode.

If the whole world sucks, why do we care about fixing Africa and just fix our own country?

FMLsOhilarious 6

Your friend sounds intelligent.

Desert - dry, often sandy place Dessert - yummy after-meal treat No, you did NOT mean "dessert".

perdix 29

Yes, the Jews were walking around on a giant cheesecake for 40 years. And a shtickle of halvah?

DKjazz 20

So, during the day, the cheesecake was in the oven, and during the frigid desert night, it was in the refrigerator cooling off. Makes sense, since it was such a huge cheesecake. And the "mana" Exodus mentioned, the stuff that sustained the Hebrews, must have been bits of cheesecake.

desireev 17

I don't know what kind of cheesecake you've been eating, but any cheesecake I've made or eaten wasn't baked in the oven.

I'm not sure it's politicaly correct to talk about putting the cheesecake the jews were walking on in the oven...

Your friend is quite the problem solver! Who says being simple minded isn't a good thing...

nofearjenshere 12
KimberKittyMFC 1

docbastard: Maybe we just vent. F FL, I enjoy actually experiencing the seasons.