By sweet_02 - 01/06/2009 17:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking this guy I'm dating and stated that the only reason I am with him is because of what he buys me. I was joking. He then responded that he doesn't care because the only reason he is with me is because I give good head. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 484
You deserved it 65 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could break up with him and make a killing in ****.

What was the point of you saying that you were only with him because of what he buys you? What a retarded thing to say. YDI completely

Comments

irishfever 0

jeez can't you take a compliment? :)

god gave us all our own individual talents...yay you!

flodezie 0

When will people learn they get what they deserve when they say thing "jokingly". While you don't have to be serious ALL the time, you do really need to think about those "just joking" things that come, most are not nice, and leave the other feeling awful causing them to say something equally awful, whether they mean it or not to get even. Why not try and be nice and not say stupid things to your partner, then they won't say things back to you. And most people who say something "jokingly" mean it on some level.

#8 - insecure enough? what a string of humorless relationships you're going to have.

Even if you were joking that's a stupid thing to say to someone. There's always some truth behind it. YDI.

erroneousx2 0

Hey #1, that's what I was thinking! Hah, one of the guys I had a thing with said I was only good for one thing; getting down on my knees. Just shake it off. It's not that big of a deal. But hey, like someone said, everyone has a special talent!

FMLwrestler 0

Ew you're disgusting, why would you joke about something like that? You knew damn well that even after you had said you were kidding, that he would be all insecure and unsure of himself, and always be a little worried that you might break up with him or that you didn't really like him like that. Basically? You said that because you wanted to make him sweat, and put him on the ropes, and make him appreciate you or fear you or some weird shit. Well guess what biitttchhh??? You got what you deserved!!

You probably shouldn't of set yourself up. YDI