By Anonymous - 19/02/2011 06:17 - United States

Today, I was so lonely, I wound up talking for two hours to the creep who calls my number every Friday night and makes creepy obscene breathing noises on the other end of the phone. Turns out he's a better listener than my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 750
You deserved it 5 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's odd because every Friday night I call this desperate housewife and yesterday she ranted for two hours about how her husband still wears adult diapers

Comments

myselfami 1

Yeah... Stalkers tend to listen pretty well. Well, unless you're telling them to leave you the hell alone. lol. I don't know how it is around other people's places but calling the cops wouldn't do jack for me when I had a stalker until he actually did something to try to harm me. Calling someone on the phone is not illegal (around here) unless you have a restraining/no contact order against the person. You should probably see what the laws are around your place for this just in case you feel like you may in danger. Also, you should probably work on your marital issues if you're so desperate for attention that you're talking to your stalker over the phone. Maybe its time for a divorce or at least some marriage counseling. You obviously aren't getting what you need from your relationship, so change it.

January8 5

That IS one of the saddest things I've heard. I'm sorry. You need to be proactive and reach out though. I'm sorry sweetheart. I know how hard loneliness can be to handle. It doesn't seem such a big deal until you're engulfed in it and everything is dark. I once reached out to someone that had harmed me because of this. You'll regret this and if not it will get worse. Be proactive and change you living. I've got faith in you.

Meh. That's a scene from High Anxiety

This FML reminds me of the girl I currently stalk...

terry19 0
dreamerman 0

Awwwwwwww - yes, most creeps just need a chance and a little attention! :-)

fromthesuck 8

god i'm so sick of these "i'm so pathetic posts". you're like this because you make these posts and sit around waiting for responses. you life isn't sad, you are.

#80 the point of this site is to post things you need to let out that you're too embarassed to to tell your friends about. or something like that. cut her some slack. and get off ur high horse, ur not any better

hahahahahahahahahahaha, that is almost disturbing.

He probably knows where you live too - watch out !