By Penkkis - 13/09/2011 06:11 - Finland

Today, I was so lonely, I tried to hold hands with plastic "horror hand" I bought for Halloween. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 591
You deserved it 9 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to hand it to you, that makes me want to give you the finger. Pathetic losers like you grate on me like nails on a chalkboard. Go somewhere warm and sunny with palm trees, find a cuticle guy, and have some fun! I'm not yelling though...think of this more as a slap on the wrist. Maybe you've left already since you know I'm right.

Comments

You should have bought a plastic "horror ******" in that case.

ImFrackinBored 13

yeah go to the mall while holding the plastic hand! yeah! do thaaat! uh huh!!!

Georgieeporgiee 9

Oh god is it bad that I do that too put with one of those hands that hold jewellery:$:$

BrianAlarcon 0

OP, screw real people. Move to the internet like I did. It's far more accepting of us loners.

flockz 19

internet and hands.... i smell ****.

KatherineAnne 7

I did that once when I was in 7th grade... Back before I was hot when no guy wanted me. Haha :)

Epsilonyx 15

No offense....but that is abhorrently creepy.

I find it to be pathetic and tragic more so than creepy.

Epsilonyx 15

Um..I kind of agree now that I think about it.

iAmScrubs 19

Looks like someone is going to get some action tonight!

At least he might be better in bed than lefty or righty, right? Horror hand knows what the ladies like!

I have to hand it to you, that makes me want to give you the finger. Pathetic losers like you grate on me like nails on a chalkboard. Go somewhere warm and sunny with palm trees, find a cuticle guy, and have some fun! I'm not yelling though...think of this more as a slap on the wrist. Maybe you've left already since you know I'm right.

Don't quit my day job...to do what? Comment here? Why, do you get paid a lot for commenting? Please tell me how much FML has paid you for your 20 comments! Oh please tell me!

docbastard , you are by far the best fml commentor ever!! RESPECT!!!

I love you Doc! Clewie,you're obviously new here so I'll give you some noob advice... Don't **** with Doc!!! You will lose,every single time.

Sorry if your horrible puns don't amuse me.

Clewie, puns are by their very nature horrible. The great thing about the comment section is that, while you are free to voice your opinion, others are just as free to chime in and disagree with you. Feel free to thumb up all the "lol ur dum" comments you like. They seem to be more along your lines of what constitutes humour.

je_suis_fml 11

damn clewie... I do believe you officially have a new owner.. lol

Doc, with all due respect that was quite rude...

Well, he IS DocBASTARD, not sure about the literal but clearly in the derogatory sense lol. Its kind of brilliant, despite his perpetual nastiness.

Margie, this is the username that was assigned to me, so I assumed that my persona should match the name. If they had given me "DocNiceguy", I'm sure my comments would be much different.

Doc you suck very bad ur not a doctor just dumb

Are you sure it isn't your hands that are the "horror hands?"

No offense but what would that even fulfill? The whole point of holding hands is cause you like the other person