By lonely loser - 22/08/2014 18:04 - United States - Seattle

Today, I was so desperately lonely that I begged a telemarketer not to hang up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 750
You deserved it 6 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should call Jake from Statefarm, he'll keep you company.

In other news an average joe starts a company based on making phone calls to lonely people and becomes a millionaire!

Comments

It's always fun to try to sell something to telemarketers.

angrymexicanwee 8
Greenteamextreme 16

Good idea. You meet the best people at bars.

I've met some very interesting people at bars. Whether or not I wanted to be friends with them is a completely different subject though

PoisonOrchid 21

That'll only work if you are an outgoing person. If you're really shy, you'll just end up sitting at the bar drinking alone.

Today had birthday party and my friends bailed on me. I know how you feel.

killerdana 19

That's really shitty of your friends. I'm sorry.

23lf 16

Get off your phone, and go to a bar of something!

A bar of chocolate maybe? Yeah, that's where I'd go to too if I was lonely.

You probably should have messaged that instead of commenting for the whole world to see..

rachangie 19

That is terribly sad! You definitely deserve a hug! Maybe you should get a dog or something to help ease your loneliness and anxiety:)

You still deserve it for talking to a telemarketer. Because of people like you, they might jump into a conclusion that people tolerate, or even enjoy their calls.

killerdana 19

How does one jump into a conclusion?