By eakthegeek - 10/01/2012 09:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sexing it up with my boyfriend. Halfway through, he looked at me and said, "Y'know what you never see in a porno? Intellectual conversation. Read any good books lately?" He wouldn't keep going until I answered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 426
You deserved it 6 902

Same thing different taste

Comments

I've always wanted to see a porno where the performers played classical music (for real) while having sex. Asia Carerra is a classical pianist. I made that request on her web forum a long time ago and apparently she did it! But I never saw it.

The reason you don't see intellectual conversation in **** is because it isn't arousing for most people. Mrs. Bastard and I, on the other hand, like to discuss quantum mechanics or string theory during sex.

brianfantana32 10

You too must be really happy together Doc

RedPillSucks 31

Lemme guess. String theory is where you string her along during foreplay. Quantum Mechanics means that sometimes you "fix" her, and sometime you dont? FearShrine - My camera is already hidden there, but I wont tell Doc where.

Does she theorize about your string-like penis?

This is off topic doc, but I saw your profile picture on your blog.

**** stars don't have the mental capacity to be intellectual. That's why they're **** stars.

Kittenfluff 2

Not necessarily true. For a lot of people, it's a nice way to make some extra money on the side. There's even students using what they make to pay their way through college and grad school. It's kinda like stripping; you don't need a terrible of mental capacity to do it, but you can have plenty of intellectual capacity outside of what's shown in the video. Sorry, had to defend the **** stars there.

desireev 17

Wow.. That's pretty messed up.. Just like all "strippers" are nasty, huh?? I got news for ya! That is a terrible assumption to assume that all **** stars are dumb! Just like it's terrible to assume all "strippers" are nasty! I danced, NOT stripped, but DANCED, for years. I have a child with the only man I have ever slept with. And I am a very respected person in the town I live in. And being in that business, I know some girls who are also adult film actresses. One of them is in her 8th year of schooling to become an OB/GYN. So no.. **** stars are not dumb.. Just like "strippers" aren't nasty! :)

So you were a "dancer" at 17? This hardly seems legal..

I love strippers and **** stars very much

Ballin8864 4
desireev 17

Actually, yes.. As illegal as it was. I started dancing a month and a half before I turned 18. I needed the money really badly. The owner of the club knew about it and would let me dance as long as I didn't go topless. Since I was turning 18 shortly anyway. And I was legally emancipated. So my parents couldn't say much about it at all. I also danced while I was pregnant till I was 6 months along. Then went back to work when my son was 2 months old. So yes.. I did dance when I was 17. It was very illegal. Luckily, the owner understood my situation and made me prove it by showing identification, birth cert., and legal papers showing the validity of my emancipation. But, like I said, I wasn't allowed to go topless until I turned 18. Which was only a short amount of time away from the time I started working for the club..

thrAsHeRr9081 16

36, I'm an engineer, play chess, love all forms of intellectual challenges and puzzles, and I was going to become a stripper a couple of years back, not because I was desperate for money, but more to prove to myself that I was a lot more comfortable in my skin than I once was. I was still heavier than I wanted to be then so I didn't, and if I were to do that now, my wife would murder me, lol! :D I don't consider myself mentally inferior nor feel I am lacking compared to others. Stereo typing brains against beauty, is showing a lack of knowledge on the topic in question. :) And 53, I'm 32 yrs old and enjoy **** with my wife. Would you consider me nasty? :) (Teasing you, I'm not actually concerned if you do, it's all good.) :)

I didn't see her say anything about age? Unless she edited it?

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Yeah babes, no judgement at all, it really was just a question :). I know a lot of girls who've done it. Do what you need to get by I say, the world takes all sorts and who doesn't love boobs!

#40/57 you do realise no one gives a shit?

Mkbitch 2

UThat's weird if it were me the last thing I want to heir is u reciting a book for me I wanna listen to u moan and talk dirty not read very weird in my book good luck with that though haha