By Obsessed - 30/01/2010 20:54 - United States

Today, I was rushed to the hospital because I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe. Why was I crying? My favorite anime character died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 83 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ajjas013 6

That's the first and probably last dedicated patriotic anime fan I'll ever see. I mean, I would be sad if Ichigo died but, I wouldn't cry.

Comments

kayla1013 0

I don't watch anime but I have cryed when characters in books and movies die.

ksunnyv1011 0
FalsePretense 0

Anime fanatics are also known as losers.

spaceydude 0

actually no they're called otaku

Anime fanatics are known as people who love anime. So what? You can say someone who is too much of a fan of anything is a freak. I love to listen to music obsessively. Does that make me a freak? Do I go running down the street screaming things to people and forcing my beliefs onto them? No. A freak is someone who does something taboo or extreme. Somone who likes anime is not a freak. Although it is out of the ordinary to hyperventialte over a character dying. [No offence to the OP!]

aintgotmuchofu 0

if anime lovers were such losers then why do most cool people watch anime and do stuff that arent cool? like tiger woods. -.- he cheated with his wife with 10 OTHER different women. and do you think thats cool? would you do that to YOUR wife or if you HAD a wife? like i said there is no difference of seeing everyone who loves anime to be losers. Its just a hobby and seeing through the point of the characters point of view it is kinda sad to see one of the characters to actually die. its like seeing one of your friends dying. its more of seeing it like one of your family member is dying since you have seen what have been going on throughout there life. so dont be calling people losers just because its NATURAL for people to cry over stupid things. like if i had a Ferrari and it crashed i would moan for 2 months because of that. and you tell me that isnt sad. so stop calling anime lovers losers because it IS natural and it IS human nature to cry(second after lying). personally i am an anime lover and it is true that i have cried over some anime characters that have died. BUT i cry because i think of how sad it would be if one of my family members or one of my friends have died in that same way.

#173... that was quite a rant, but I agree. Geeks of most varieties may have a social stigma, but for the most part we are not beating our spouses (outside of video games), cheating, being thrown in jail, or doing drugs. Generally speaking, we could be worse human beings. OP, he or she will always live in reruns and on DVD. :)

aintgotmuchofu 0

thank you for making my other point. and like you said. we might be even worse than human beings than again there might be other things that are even worse than human beings.

AznWaffle8 0

Otaku unite. BTW, I heard "Otaku" is not something most people would like to be called in Japan... But yeah, I've NEVER cried about anything sad. My whole life. Closest I came to was Code Geass, but I still didn't cry. Never crying makes me feel unnatural O_o

blink831forever 13

And that's why they shouldn't kill people's favorite anime characters. The girl could've died!!! (shakes my head) I'm sorry for your loss!! I'm sure him/her will be sorely missed! Now another writer/drawer has to be fired because their character has been killed off. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP?!

aintgotmuchofu 0

the anime only do that because well its probably under tight budgets for the anime to produce more. its not like money grows on trees you know!

I cried because of Wolf's Rain. xD But not that bad.

Ohh man! You too? I had tears in my eyes ~ x)

Same here. I barely even watched it, but the last episode... I cried... so much....

NightGod 0

They should have just waited for you to pass out from not breathing, then your autonomic nervous system would kick in and you'd be fine. What a waste of ER resources, I hope they made you wait for 8+ hours to get in...

KurouTenshi 0
vvbrittxv 0