By ummmmEW - 13/02/2010 00:04 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus. Suddenly, it appeared to start to snow inside the bus, and I assumed a window was open. When I looked up however, I discovered the girl in front of me putting her hair up in a ponytail. The so-called "snow" was coming off of her head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 103
You deserved it 2 259

Same thing different taste

Comments

Trying to read this over my phone is frustrating cause its hard to tell who is talking to who and the FML app Im using doesnt have a reply button. But regardless, I dont understand why people feel the need to attack other people. Its just sad and speaks volumes to the persons character. Poking fun at someone in jest is fine, but some people are straight up mean.

Get the official AP, Laurendorcus. To reply on there, click the arrow in the bottom right of a comment. You can't see moderated comments on the AP, so if you see some random reply it's usually a response to a moderated one.

kaydee085 0

I agree with 41.. and I'm probably using the same app on the iPhone. it's very hard to follow who's talking to who.

Im using the FML app from the actual creators of FML, it does not have a 'reply' button available anywhere on it and it does not have any specific notations stating a comment is directed to a certain person. I dont understand why you consistantly feel the need to put people down. Its fine in jest, but you are actually harsh when there is no reason for it.

you are annoying. I believe snickerdoodles is the right one here.

I agree with 46 I'm on an iPhone too. deffinately a reply button

Im using the FML app from the actual creators of FML, it does not have a 'reply' button available anywhere on it and it does not have any specific notations stating a comment is directed to a certain person. I dont understand why you consistantly feel the need to put people down. Its fine in jest, but you are actually harsh when there is no reason for it.

nice. you posted it twice. hoping for twice the effect??

MF12 0

Just go to fmylife.com. That's what I'm on right now, I went here before the app was made and when it was I thought it was terrible. I like just going right to the website a lot better too. It's a lot easier to follow then the app, but hey that's just what I think.

@snickerdoodles:you and perdix are my heros.

I don't see why everyone hates you. I think you are very witty and creative. This is why you are my hero.

Then you're an idiot... Also I think snickerdoodles needs to get some dick.

Holy shit, pendatic, that is fantastic!

Snickerdoodles your way too defensive so as soon as someone posts something negative about you, you have to have a fit about it even something simple like where's the reply button you have to be all negative so back off! clearly nobody cares about you on this thing so just stop. Seventen and pendatic you are so funny together I always try to find your comments on here.

okay I'm the only one who doesn't believe this? Snowflakes? Really? =/