By dinosawerr - 05/05/2009 12:42 - United States

Today, I was riding my bike with my parents. They make me wear a helmet when I'm with them. Some college age kids drove past and yelled, "Nice helmet!" My mother then told me, "They like you!" I'm sixteen and my helmet is blue. With flowers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 646
You deserved it 9 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintfreshpinesol 0

At least you are being safe... I had a friend die because he wasn't wearing a helmet. your parents are smart.

As much as I personally would like a blue helmet with flowers, I understand. I'm a college kid, and I'm willing to risk brain injury than be seen using a helmet on campus.

Comments

alex_vik 0

Oh wow, there's a lot more people that don't care about their brains than I thought.

I lost a friend because he didn't wear a helmet-- they are there for a reason. It's pretty stupid to be embarrassed for wearing one, they save lives.

What 16 year old willingly goes bike riding with their parents? And if you were forced to go with them and forced to wear a helmet, just buy a better one.

I'm not going to fault you for wearing a helmet like some of these fuckwads, willing to risk brain injury so you look better? Yeah, ok, let's see how you look 6 feet under, but hey, at least you looked cool when you were alive, right? You still deserve it though, you're 16, you should have a job, if you have a job, you can buy a better helmet.

you don't deserve it for wearing a helmet, YOU DESERVE IT FOR WEARING A DORK HELMET AND RIDING YOUR BIKE WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!!!

#66 and #68- You're stupid. Being 16 doesn't mean that you can't have a relationship and do fun things with your parents.

you don't deserve it for wearing a helmet, you deserve it for wearing a DORK helmet and riding a bike with your parents!!!!!

lenahope19 0

I agree that that helmet is lame. HOWEVER...buy yourself a real helmet. Seriously, I thought they were lame and didn't wear them for years, but a guy I know just died from a car accident because he got hit and landed on his head-he wasn't wearing a helmet. Simple solution: buy an adult helmet and you'd save yourself from humiliation and from severe head injury.

You deserve it for being 16 and riding your bike with your parents while wearing a blue flowery helmet.

wearing a helmet is no big deal, get over it..