By Anonymous - 14/06/2013 01:44 - United States - Stroudsburg

Today, I was riding a bike when a truck accidentally hit me. The handsome driver came out and asked if I was alright. I said, "I am now" and winked. He said "Eww, no" then immediately ran away and drove his truck around me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 392
You deserved it 27 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You got hit by a truck and the first thing you did was try to flirt?

You must look like you've been hit by a truck.

Comments

3rdbass 9

"My leg is broken but your good looks will fix that!"

Umm sue his ass for hitting you! **** his good looks!!

So... sue him just because he rejected her? Do you go around suing everyone that rejects you?

Well 66, after reading her profile, I have no doubt she probably would.

Didn't she state sue his ass for hitting her ? Nothing about being rejected.

What's up with all the FML's riding a bike and getting hit by a truck. I'm sorry but if you were on a bike and got hit by a truck you would be in desperate need of a doctor.

I agree with the first half of your comment, but getting hit with a truck is definetely not always tragic. It depends on the speed of the truck and whether it keeps going or not.

I'm just taking what I learned from my physics course . A truck is fairly big to a bike even at a low speed there would still be some damage.

TheDrifter 23

Humans are somewhat resilient, low speed impacts are absorbed quite easily. The bike, on the other hand, may not have fared as well.

I once got hit by a car while riding a bike. I hopped back up and walked away with some big bruises. I didn't need to see a doctor. My bike was ****** beyond repair though. I imagine it would be about the same if someone got hit by a truck at low speed, except the bruises would be a few inches higher. I'm assuming this was a pickup truck, though, and not a big rig.

This is a lot funnier if you just imagine his reaction like a five year old would.

Well I can't blame him for running away, that line is pretty creepy, especially if that's your first thought after being hit by a truck

You deserved it for using such a creepy and tacky line. As he is attractive, he probably has girls hitting on him all day long and maybe a nice wife at home. Your tacky line, however, is a female equivalent of the wolf-whistle. If you can't flirt decently, just smile and be friendly, instead of trying too hard. With such a creepy line, he probably thought you got hit deliberately.

I can't blame the driver, really. How do you think it makes you look when you try to flirt with someone after an accident that could have been serious? It makes you look silly, shallow and with the wrong priorities I think. You should have been more reserved.

Just some advice, from one lizard to another, being stupid enough to hit on someone after they hit you with a truck never ends well.

He stopped to check on your faith in humanity restored...he doesn't have a care for you in any way faith in humanity rejected...good Samaritan but bad response...

@37 Why was it a bad response? He has no moral, legal, ethical, or even biological imperative to find the OP attractive.

I don't even understand what the **** 37 wrote

53: I think 37 was trying to say: "When he stopped to check on you, my faith in humanity was restored. However upon discovering he doesn't care about you, I lost my faith in humanity. He was a good samaritan, but gave a poor response to your advances." Not a fair comment that I agree with anyways, but yeah.

avapaige1234 19

I almost voted "FYL" but then I read the last part. Well. *shrugs*