By Anonymous - 19/03/2015 05:01 - United States - Wentzville

Today, I was pulled over by a police officer because he thought I was skipping school. I'm 24 and we graduated high school together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 738
You deserved it 2 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is he still hurting from you rejecting him for prom night?

Moklon 18

At least you look young! He probably didn't notice it was you until he pulled you over

Comments

dagarr 11

Maybe he wanted to chat with u

Since when is it a policeman's job to stop someone from skipping school?!

To quote Wikipedia because it explains it better than I can. "Many states provide for the appointment of local truancy officers who have the authority to arrest habitually truant youths and bring them to their parents or to the school they are supposed to attend. Many states also have the power to revoke a student's driver's license or permit" I have never personally dealt with a Truancy officer but I have seen them escort a couple of kids to school after finding them off campus during class hours.

How does the possibility of skipping school give the police grounds to pull you over? Edit: #34 beat me to it

There may be a reason he thought you were still in high school...

Where exactly were you going with the this comment?

Just because a high schooler is out during school doesn't mean they're skipping, some could do cyber and others could be drop outs.

buymevickis92 26

people always think I'm younger than I am until I speak. I think it's kind of a joy and a curse because it becomes annoying in certain situations.

hahaha.. either he is playing a prank or serving revenge cold for u ignoring or bullying him is school ;)

Or maybe he recognized you and messed with you

Maybe he pulled you over cause he recognized you as a joke?

Being pulled over because he thought you were skipping school ? I don't quite understand why that would be grounds for pulling you over ? if speeding was involved, then I get it .