By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 18:40 - United States

Today, I was playing with my cat and holding her upside down. She started frantically meowing, but I still continued on playing with her. Seconds later, she got explosive diarrhea everywhere, including my hair, face, shirt, and mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 235
You deserved it 89 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pepper2394 0

Um...I don't think cats like being hung upside down.

DoomJeff91 2

Insert ∞ "shitty day" and "pussy" jokes here.

Comments

You are a horrible person. Please find a safer home for your poor cat.

YDI. Holding a cat upside down is not playing. Continuing to do so when it's obviously bothering her is not playing. That's torturing an animal for your own amusement. You shouldn't own any pet at all, because you're obviously not mature or sane enough to handle it.

Wololo 0

Epic YDI I still have the scars from when I pissed off my first cat.

HahaYDI 0

Yeah, you can't just hang them around. You have to violently shake them. Well that's what I do with my cat.

pshnoway 0

Wow, you're a total dumbass. YDIx∞

YDI! Why didn't you put your cat down when she started meowing like that? More importantly, why were you holding her upside-down in the 1st place? That could cause majour problems. I hit YDI as soon as I saw "upside-down".

While that's gross and I feel bad for you, the cat meowing implies that she wants you to stop. You should have stopped.

ooohlife 0

you totally deserve it. congratulations though for being the world's biggest dumbass.

balancekiwi 0

Right - so now cats get "explosive" diarrhea [sic] as well as countless other FML posters? "Explosive" - really? At least it happened "today" like every other FML post

Your cat took "Eat shit!" to a whole new level. LMAO. You should've expected something bad, though.