By DDRFreak - 19/03/2015 21:49 - Canada - Kitchener

Today, I was playing Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade when a woman came up and asked me if playing it was my job. I laughed but then realized that it is actually the closest thing I have to a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 644
You deserved it 7 660

Same thing different taste

Comments

bluetiger68 13

She was probably giving him a compliment on his dance moves.

"dance dance, Revolution, Revolution, get ready" Edit: quoting Gabriel Iglesias from his Hot and fluffy special.

Aren't there competitions for DDR? Since you play so often, you might as well try and make some money out of it. Better than just constantly spending your money at the arcade.

You're unemployed. Looking for a job should be the closest thing you have to a job. Maybe if you put as much effort onto finding a job as you do into DDR, the closest thing you have to a job would be an actual job. Just saying.

You clearly haven't tried getting a job lately, do you know hard it can be to get a job?!

Yes. All the more reason OP should spend less time at the arcade, and more time putting in applications. I wouldn't be so judgmental of OP hadn't compared DDR to a job. That tells me he spends way too much time doing it.

@comment #16: Thanks for the advice, Dr. Phil.

She has seen your dance moves and liked them... Ask if she would like to see your other moves.

That's when you look her dead in the eye and say I dance "just dance" good luck op

Jobs are overrated anyway, DDR as much as you want man.

This post reminds me of the Malcom in the middle episode where Hal and Craig train to enter a contest to win 2 pizzas one the best episodes you must watch

You must have awesome skills and be in pretty good shape from all that cardio--be proud!