By Anonymous - 29/07/2016 18:10

Today, I was playing a game with my family where we had to say the name of an actor/actress that started with a certain letter. When I said mine, my dad grounded me because he knew it was a pornstar. Now my mom is mad at my dad for watching porn too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 678
You deserved it 7 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deathstroke990 22

the real question is, why tf would you mention a **** stars name while playing that game with your family? ?????

Comments

Talis99 26

I think it was rather pretty dumb for OP to mention a **** star in a family game, but I don't personally get the mom's reaction. So they watch ****. So do I. I'm not actually that attracted to the people, just the sex (although guys seem to get so into they know their names and stats), but if she's that territorial or insecure, I get it, but maybe sit down and discuss instead of getting mad and/or let it go as some fantasy like ladies and their erotic novels.

Talis99 26

Is it that much different because Edward Cullen and Christian Gray are fictional? Because I don't think that's fair.

I personally love me some smutty lemon fanfics as well. I never saw **** as an emotional connection. The only thing I'd be slightly mad is if my partner left me out of it. I hear watching **** together can help strengthen and spice up a relationship.

In a weird conversation with my family, I mentioned, "you know that guy that's in nearly every ****...", and my mom said, "Ron Jeremy", and she was correct.

That's a silly reason for your parents to get mad but YDI- you really couldn't think of a regular actor whose name begins with that letter?

Jaws1234j 1

Is there a "he deserved it button"? Cuz now would be the opportune time to use it

Why the **** would he ground you for watching ****? YLS for garbage parents.

Why in the world would you mention a pornstar? Is that the only type of actress you know?