By locksmack - 14/06/2009 12:46 - Australia

Today, I was peeing in the shower when my girlfriend suddenly pulled open the shower curtain in an attempt to scare me. Startled, I quickly spun around and peed all over her dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 892
You deserved it 58 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

rosebud_fml 0

Who the hell pees in the shower?

equastriangirl 0

YDI if you have to pee that bad get your lazy ass out of the shower and use a toilet

I'm sorry, but I have no idea why peeing in the shower is perceived as gross and disgusting. I'm a chick and I've peed in the shower ever since I was little. I mean, why get out all wet to use the toilet when you're already in the shower. Water washes it down, it's only pee, jeeez. If my roommates that share my bathroom pee in the shower, it doesn't bother me. And this is coming from someone that is kind of a germaphobe, but I'm not scared of a little piss that's washed down the drain, sheesh!

You can only be a real man if your name is Chuck Norris. Peeing in the shower?Why not take a dump,too? So,according to the most of you,there's no need for a toilet! As far as I remember showers are for cleaning yourself...

Chocolate_Chunk 2

"Peeing in the shower?Why not take a dump,too?" is about the same logic as "swatting a fly? why not kill humans, too?"

fml1358 0

YDI for peeing in the shower

Hope you were hydrated. You could pass it off as water.

SDI She Deserved It. That'll teach her not to interrupt man-time. At least you weren't doing something else in the shower though. Look on the bright side!

She kind of deserved it. You don't interrupt people when they're in the shower. I don't think peeing in the shower is nasty either. It just goes down the drain like the rest of the soap and crap that you wash off. Big whoop.

mayhembaby 0

Today, I wanted to surprise my boyfriend in the shower so I pulled open the curtain. He turned around in shock. I was in the direct line of fire of his pee, which soaked me. FML #75 i agree.

i like how people think its so ****** disgusting for someone to piss, while girls shave their legs and other areas in the shower and some men shave in the shower, so thats pubes, facial hair, and leg hair going down the same drain along with anything else that washes off your body. whoever is pretending that this is a healthrisk is an idiot because you can actually consume urine while you cannot drink soap and pubes. think about it