By Octobre - 07/03/2010 01:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was massively hungover and driving home. I had a strong suspicion that I was gonna ralph so I was smart and pulled over. I emptied the contents of my stomach into a shopping bag and was proud I didn't make a mess all over the car. Seconds later, the bottom of the bag gave out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 615
You deserved it 28 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did you do it in a bag that was in your car? You pulled over, throw up outside of your car.

why were you even driving while you were heavily hungover in the first place? didn't you take drivers ed??? #1 rule: don't drive when you're drunk/hungover, dummy!!

Comments

I like the way you explained you threw up. Haha

you were pulled over, instead of grabbing a bag, you could have just opened the door and puked outside. you deserve it for being an idiot.

#60, it's pretty obvious the OP couldn't make it out of the car in time to pike on the side of the road or whatever. Instead he grabbed a plastic bag to puke in, in his car.

You were smart for pulling over so you will not make a mess in your car. You are a fool for drunk driving and putting other people's life at risk. In the end, you are a fool.

Apotheosis5267 0

**** you for drunk driving you irresponsable ****

Erindub 0

If you ralphed into a paper bag YDI. If it was plastic I can see the frustration. Either way though YDI if you were still drunk at all. I hope you weren't but since you said you were already hungover I'll have to assume you were legal to drive.

Ralph? I've never heard that one before. . .