By sn-511 - 01/03/2013 22:54 - Italy - Naples

Spicy
Today, I was making out with my girlfriend, and after a while, she moved her hand down to my crotch. She felt my erection, then got up and yelled at me, calling me a horny pig for "assuming we were going to have sex." FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 016
You deserved it 5 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yet she is the one who put her hand down your crotch...

HandaPitler 1

Women, usually assuming we want to have sex just because we have a boner. i feel your pain op. my ex was the exact same way

Comments

Go to her computer, pull up the comments page here and some page explaining the male anatomy and its workings and let her figure it out for herself. Then dump her.

ughhseriouslywow 10

If she honestly believes you became erect on purpose while making out, then she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. And why would she reach for your crotch if she wasn't expecting an erection? To massage your flacid penis through your jeans? I think your best bet is to sit down and have a talk with and just explain how the male anatomy works. Or go find a brighter bulb.

schnitzel123 11

She sounds young and inexperienced. Are you guys stil in high school? Otherwise she'd judge you by your actions, and not by your boner.

ZombieKitteh 8

You got sexually aroused by a woman kissing you and sticking her hand down your pants? You need to be locked up.

I would too. If I were a girl I would rather that than for my boyfriend not to be aroused. I'm not sure what you mean by "Locked up" ?

Break it off; you don't need that kind of stupid being passed on to your potential children in the future!

Isa_fml 20

Lol. Why was her hand onto ur crotch if 'nothing' was going to happen? Wonder how she would feel if you had no erection at all.