By mattrd - 13/02/2013 21:01 - United States

Today, I was making lunch, when my two-year-old ran up to me and handed me an empty bottle of baby powder. I soon realized I'd be spending the rest of my day cleaning the entire house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 492
You deserved it 4 243

mattrd_fml tells us more.

OP here. First off, I am a father. Not a mother. lol. for everyone who wonders how this could happen, I should have put the baby powder back in his diaper caddy, but for some reason I didn't. I have no reason just forgot I guess. And sometime during me preparing his lunch he went to his room grabbed it off his changing table and powdered the house until it was empty and longer any use to him. He is quick! I wish I had eyes on the back of my head. Thanks for all the people who were understanding.

Top comments

sumbum95 15

Well now your house will smell like new baby fresh scent! :)

Be glad. When they're older they'll be spilling their cocaine around the house.

Comments

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. ;)

Shadow_Phantom 26

Maybe... but the person in this FML is the Father.

adam_night 9

Your 2 year old ran up to you be happy

Shadow_Phantom 26

Well, at least they didn't smear their diaper contents all over the house...

What I've learned from babysitting my niece and nephew is that you can't leave a child for even a second! And now you know that lesson as well...FYL OP.

That's what happens when they've been quiet - too quiet - for a whole five minutes. :( Happy vacuuming, OP.

I agree...Out of all the things? baby powder...while gets into EVERYTHING!? isn't the worst substance to be all over your house...and with the quiet toddler is a dangerous one...however OP? I feel so bad for you...what you get for trying to eat when they wanna play right?

If he was able to reach it, it's your fault for not putting it up higher!