By Nick - 13/08/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I was looking in the refrigerator for something to drink. I found a jug of lemonade with a piece of paper on it saying "Mom's Lemonade, Don't Drink!" I was really thirsty, so I ignored it and drank the whole jug. My mom is about to have a colonoscopy and had filled it with laxatives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 404
You deserved it 147 089

Same thing different taste

Comments

misslehua21 0

That'll teach you to listen to your mother

McLovinIt 0

You totally deserve it. As someone who's had to go through this and I'm sure others will agree, you're unfortunately going to have to deal with the worst part - the prep The actual procedure you're knocked out for, so you don't even know what's going on Enjoy running to the can every 10 minutes for the entire night..

Do you not have running water? Because if you do, I think it wouldn't be to hard to pour yourself a glass.

This is what happens when you're stupid AND inconsiderate. Idiot.

allyyy123 0

fake. like a zillion people who have been around those or have themselves experienced a colonoscopy know that the tub of drink that they have to take is thick and tastes like death. plus, it makes you want to vomit, and any idiot would notice the difference between a two gallon jug of disgusting paste water (or a 16 oz glass of paste that tastes like pure salt, depends on which option you pick) and lemonade. on top of that, you would have a bowel explosion a few minutes after you started drinking it. idk if theyre all the same, but when my parents had scopes they had pink stuff. it didnt look lemony.

katiepooh85 0

you do realize that the stuff can be diluted to be taken in smaller doses over a period of time, right? not to mention, it can be flavored to be made to taste more pleasant so you don't have to feel like gagging all the time... also, by dilution, the bowls are less stressed as the body is cleansed at much safer and comfortable rate...