By Anonymous - 05/10/2010 18:33 - United States

Today, I was kicked out of class for having a coughing fit. Yesterday, I was kicked out of class for sleeping, a side effect of my cough suppressant. Three absents from this class and I automatically fail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 143
You deserved it 3 826

Pensu tells us more.

Pensu 12

No, I wasn't forcing the cough; I've got bronchitis, I just get coughing fits that last for a while and can't control them.

Top comments

perdix 29

Tomorrow, you'll get kicked out for drug possession. Three strikes and yooooooooouuuuu'rreee OUT!

Comments

samanthar 0

id refuse to leave then. they can't get mad cause ur sick. they should b happy ur determined

varkey 7

what kind of school do you go to? you fail for being sick three times? i would leave the school, it's not worth it.

ManaUser 0

You weren't absent, you the fact that you were kicked out proves you were present.

Wow.......that really sucks......I'm sorry :( I missed a week of school because I was deathly ill and they counted it against me.....What a messed up world.......

That's nowhere near as bad as our school, at or middle school, u have 2 minutes to use the restroom. If you get to your class when the doors are closed, you have to go to the other side of the school to get a tardy pass. 3 of those and you get suspended, 3 days, and the teachers don't have to provide make up work for suspensions, so basically 0,s on tests,..

When the teacher kicks you out , say No. You won't be kicked out , you probably will just be sent to the deans office or get detention. Detention isn't that bad when you'll get used to it .

I can understand be sent out for sleeping, but surly coughing is acceptable?