By Anonymous - 05/05/2009 10:32 - United States

Today, I was insulted online by a teenager who said that I was probably a fat loser that still lives with their mother and a couple of cats. They were right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 233
You deserved it 58 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Iit's an online insult, probably by someone that doesn't know you. Don't take it personally. Either way, you're the controller of your own destiny. If you really have a problem with it look at getting a gym membership and start looking for apartments, assuming you don't have extreme financial issues. If you don't like the situation you're in, change it.

Comments

C_Wicked27 0

The internet is for **** and talking shit, don't abuse it. But yeah, you're obviously taking the INTERNET way too seriously... so here's some advice: Step one, turn off the computer. Step two, go read a book. Step three, get a job. Step four, move out of your mothers house.

lolPayal17 0

I am proud! It takes a lot of guts to admit it!

Uzumaki_fml 0

And you came here expecting sympathy or someone to laugh. Oh by the way, you're also bordering on mental retardation.

xlaurenxashleyx 0

#15 thank you its soo true.

ZiggyMorrison 0

Don't overwhelm yourself with all this shit take control of something small first like your weight its something you can manage. If you don't have any money right now don't sweat not being able to get a job its a tough time for them right now and who gives a shit what some stupid kid thinks or anyone for that matter?

najma95 0

LMFAO #4..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That guy probably fits the description as well as you do.

Why is everybody so hostile and mean? A young interwebz nerd made fun of him, and was sadly correct, and this guy can admit it. It sounds like a normal FML to me. Please, be kind to each other, seriously.

deaditegirl 0

#1 wins. But also, stop caring about what people say on the internet. Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a contest at the Special Olympics. You may have won, but who did you beat?