By sierraisfucked - 02/06/2009 07:55 - United States

Today, I was in Walmart with my mom. I was looking for some CDs I wanted and saw a cute guy. Then he nodded at me and as he started to walk towards me, I hear my name being called over the intercom. Apparently, according to my mom, it was time to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 486
You deserved it 4 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aaaand you didn't think to pretend it wasn't you? Give him a shortened version of your name or something, then get his number and exit (casually) stage left. Too easy.

wow MOMS you must stop with the embaressment.. but then again, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't have half of the great fml's on here!

Comments

emilyyy93 0

That sucks!!! My mom did that to me in the grocery store once!

Ashleeeyy 0

Shit. That sucks, what'd you say to him?

hippygrl 0

YDI for shopping at walmart

technobutterfly 0
bobtut 0

Hahahah that sucks. I've heard a couple other fmls similar to this one.

happygoluckyhh 0

No offence, but your mom is an idiot. This is almost as bad as the girl that asked her mom to get strawberry (whatever flavor) scented shampoo and tampons while she flirted with a cute guy. Then her mom comes over and says, "I couldn't find any strawberry scented tampons, so I got you these." LOL. Sorry this happened. Didn't you have your cell phone or something on you. If either you or her don't have a cell phone...then that's all I got.

Aw! That really sucks. Not like he knew it was you though. you could have pretended you didn't hear it and continue to conversate with him.

waxstigmata 0

that could be played off very easily if he didn't know your name