By Anonymous - 20/09/2011 21:25 - Canada

Today, I was in class and really needed to pee. My teacher has chosen to replace our hall pass with a copy of War and Peace. She picks out a page for us to memorise on the shitter, and repeat by heart later. If we can't remember, we get locked out of class, and then get detention for being absent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 722
You deserved it 3 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azcardinals1307 2

Comments

What if its a guy goin to take a piss? He can't hold and read a book while doin that.

I would just leave. A teacher is supposed to help you learn and not be a bitch. Lots of people have conditions like ibd or ibs, you should not have to go through the bullshit to use the restroom. Also to anyone thinking of Just telling the teacher about said condition. It is not there business. I hate stupid teachers.

ceilingfans 1

Yeah, all my teachers know I have ibd :(. On the plus side I can run out of class whenever the hell I want to.

amberita28 0

I bet that book is seriously contaminated with nasty germs. Just say it fell in the toilet & if she wants it, she can get it herself.

Okay so instead of using the bathroom during class maybe you should go before?

LilliPage 17

You don't always have enough time between classes to simply go before class. Some of my classes are on complete opposite ends of school and I barely make it in time even if I'm walking fast without stopping anywhere.

Or how about it's not a big ******* deal to go to the bathroom? It's not like it interrupts anything; the teacher is being more of a distraction to class than any student would be just going to the bathroom.

This sounds like a Terrible Teacher meme in the making... >>; That sucks OP, cause that's way harsh.

wth? she can't do that legally can she? Sue the pants off her, if it's war she wants, peace she will not get!

Sue? Seriously? Is that the solution to every problem? Even if it was something sue-worthy, what the hell is a person who has yet to graduate high school gonna do in that department?

Best solution: memorise Tolstoy's War and Peace and skip most of the lessons!

kateheartswaffle 0

opponomkokooinnnmoonpmoonomopmnonnooomooooooooooooooomoomoomoooooooooooooooooompoooooompomppppoooompompoomoooooooooomoooooooonoooonnoooonooooonoononnooonnooonoonooononooooooooonnoooooooooooooooooooooooomoooonn nno

opponomkokooinnnmoonpmoonomopmnonnooomooooooooooooooomoomoomoooooooooooooooooompoooooompomppppoooompompoomoooooooooomoooooooonoooonnoooonooooonoononnooonnooonoonooononooooooooonnoooooooooooooooooooooooomoooonn nnonom