By starboy - 10/03/2012 06:50 - United States

Today, I was humming the Star Wars theme song while on the bus. When my stop came I walked down the aisle only to hear a girl mutter, "The virginity is strong in this one." She's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 203
You deserved it 20 168

Same thing different taste

Comments

MargieDrury 1

Nuh-Nuh-nuh-nuh- Nuuuuuhh- Nuh- Nuh-nuh-Nuuuuuhh -nuuh- Nuh-Nuh -Nuh -nuuuuhhhh

wolflove225 10

She is just a bitch I love Star Wars and there is nothing wrong w/ a chick liking it. And you dont need to be a virgin to like it trust me ;)

c8750 2

Um, hello OP, if you're a virgin & she not only recognized the music but also commented Yoda style, why didn't you try to get the digits rather than post an FML...

For real my man she was trying to get your attention.

Wait...so she not only recognized the Star Wars theme, but also knows the movies well enough to insult you based on a Star Wars quote? Sounds like she's projecting her own insecurities onto you.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

I have not once watched the Star Wars movies (I keep putting it off) but I can easily recognize the Star Wars theme and have also heard of that quote. You don't need to have watched the movies to know these. It's the Internet, if you go on it as often as I do, you will eventually learn these things.

aDropOfSunshine 2

She might be right, but Star Wars is the shit, so I wouldn't worry much.

firefighterjohn 9

look at her and be like yepp.. you wanna change that. because obviously your a *****.

Oh god hahaha that's so unfortunately funny

Yea she is a virgin too...should've pointed that out...or got the number instead of putting ur head down...