By Anonymous - 15/08/2012 23:58 - Australia

Today, I was hanging out with my brother and his friends. While we were walking to the store, there was a loud snap. Everyone jumped. My bra had snapped, and I had to hold back tears of pain and pretend I was just as confused as they were, while they searched for the source of the sound. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 548
You deserved it 3 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

That shouldn't happen if you were wearing the right type of bra. Maybe it's time for you to go up a size.. Or two ? :-)

Comments

linkinpark98 23

Oh geez.... I've had that happen to me before too. I understand your pain!

That is why it's important to find the right fit and a comfortable one that's right for you so these mishaps don't happen .

I feel your pain. When I was in 5th grade I developed faster than other kids- and they decided to snap my bra all the time.

So why not try wearing a bra that is your size?

jennagrace1227 0

I'm so sorry that is horrible

perdix 29

Calm yo' ****! Yes, the incident may have been annoying and slightly painful, but let's not call it "horrible." I don't think the OP needs the condolences you give for the death of a close family member.

Stop whining biach!! U got ****! BIG **** it looks like! U can get anything u want in ur life with those...be happy u are lucky to have em'

No, you don't get everything you want with big boobs. Just a hell of a lot of stares, guys you don't want to deal with hitting on you, cause possible back pain from carrying such heavy boobs around, & make it hard to run. But on the plus side, they look great in the girliest of shirts, dress, & it keeps a boyfriend staring only at you. Girls have to be grateful they have healthy non-cancerous boobs even if they hurt you or don't make you happy to deal with them. Boobs (no matter what size) make you feel feminine & you should be confident with them because you can't imagine having them removed & living with out them.

Time to go shopping for a bra size that will fit more comfortably

RiRiVonTrapp 0

This just happened to me the other day, my bra was the right size. Old? yes, but I take care of my bras, it was the underwire that snapped and was stabbing my boob. That would make anyone want to cry.