By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:18 - United States

Today, I was getting sick of listening to the guy in the next room over getting nasty with some girl, so I called my girlfriend to see if she wanted to go get some food. Then I heard her phone ring. Through the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 594
You deserved it 46

Top comments

TheEmoPrepGirl 0

Ouch! Dump her and get on with your life!

bioclock 0

I hope you knocked on your neighbor's door and dumped the bitch right then and there.

Comments

This is just pure, downright awful. I hope you found some serious revenge.

thetruthis 0

Yeah, right. 99% of these are so obviously made up.

PSUraven 0

true #55, this site was created to share stories...stories of hard-to-believe shit that has happened in your life but is nonetheless true and still fun to read. NOT stories that are hard to believe because they are simply untrue, made up tales.

somehow spread AIDS on the end of your condom the next time you have sex, and then after, dump her

kevinsoasian 0

Hahaha Im sorry dude but dam haha

kandy_fml 0

66. I don't see how this story is any more unbelievable than say...The one about the hidden concert tickets. Or the one about the man who came home early from a business trip. It's completely possible that this man's girlfriend had been cheating on him with his neighbor. Don't assume you know the validity of every single story. Also, maybe you shouldn't over analyze the stories. It's not even worth it.

WWiD 0

Don't believe you. Sorry either way. I agree that most of the stories are made up. I put it just over half.

thatsucksballs 0

That sucks. What a bitch. Hope you get your revenge, do it right.

black_guy_fml 0

I hope you're familiar with the methods of the Slap-a-ho tribe... Oh, and beat that dude til he pees blood. That sucks man :(