By iTerrify - 03/09/2009 23:14 - Canada

Today, I was following my dad while texting, not really watching where we're going. Suddenly, he ran ahead and I looked up to see what he was doing. We were in the men's bathroom. There were 3 guys at the urinals. I'm a 15 year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 638
You deserved it 62 063

iTerrify tells us more.

we were driving to a different province and had stopped at a gas station. I had plenty of time to spend with him on a 13 hour drive. I was texting people I wouldn't see for awhile. jsyk ..

Top comments

And you're fifteen? I hope you don't plan on getting your license anytime soon.

Comments

hahaha same thing happened to me but i ended up following the wrong person! btw i hope you get over it soon

"...Soft blue beautiful eyes You're an angel, it's no suprise That every man stares When you float in with your chocolate hair 4.0 My goodness girl You can have any boy in this whole world Don't waste your pretty blue eyes Don't waste your pretty soft skin Don't waste your pretty smile, your every kiss, your innocence Don't waste your pretty on him..." Please. Don't waste it being jailbait. Because we all know that's the REAL reason you were in there

You know, replying with lyrics works much better if the lyrics relate to the FML, instead of trying to bend the FMLs to fit the lyrics.

Hey, didn't you already use that one? Cheater. :P

#17 you just took my point!!! dont reply with lyrics if they don't match and for gods sake get a life!!

waterynuggets 0

#17 lolsrslyz. Plus the lyric shit is ******* retarded. That shit got real old real fast.

sublime93 0

Yea I liked the whole idea of lyrics but only when they actually relate to it. If they don't, don't bother posting

Jailbait? Really? I was 15. I'm 18 now and still not jailbait. Sorry to disappoint you, pervert :)

hazelwolfeyes 0

LOL! :D cant say your dad never took anywhere interesting now...

Meh, this is much less disastrous than if you were a guy walking into the women's restroom. Let me guess: two of them gave you a quizzical look, one of those two awkwardly moved closer to the urinal, and the third one didn't notice at all?

this is a FML? what's the big deal you saw 3 men's backs big whoop then you went outside. **** your life indeed if you're gonna be so dramatic about every tiny thing that happens to you

dude , they were grown men pissing . They had their dicks out ! they stared at me , then another guy came out of the stalls ! how is that NOT fml ? should i say something better like , my grammie died or something ? sorry for not acheiving your standards of an fml , but for me , this was an fml moment ..

Because YOU were the one texting and getting distracted while YOU were following your dad. This is basically saying that you need to look where you're going more instead of getting in a situation that's your own fault.

That is certainly great for you! It was STILL an fml moment. Don't like it? Go read some other ones.

I do not see the problem in this at all. You walked into the wrong bathroom, you walked out again. Your life is certainly ****** with that one.

I didn't say my life was ******. I said **** my life. It was an embarrassing moment. Obviously I am not going to be scarred for life because of it.

Wankster 0

Damn kids and your technology and your hippity hop

GR3453m0nk3y 4

hahaha hippity hop and #34, "lol" is part of texting, genius

lolbethanyxx 0

Hm.. obviously most of these commenters are guys. They'd love to have some 15year old girls in a small little area ;) hehe, jk. But really, me being the same age as the girl in the FML, I know this is extrememly embarassing. Yeah, compared to the other FMLs, it's not that entertaining. Ohhohoo... you're lucky you don't have to go through it. Geezerz.