By demaris - 30/10/2010 23:46 - Canada

Today, I was following a makeup tutorial on YouTube. The girl said to apply concealer to any "problem areas" on my face. When I was done, 90% of my face was covered in concealer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 319
You deserved it 6 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

10% more and you'd be totally invisible!

Maybe you should go to a dermatologist...?

Comments

Everyone has their own little flaws, people tend to notice theirs more than usual and maybe you were being a little hard on yourself?

BFFFFTTTTTT HAHAHA. xD She might for all we know.

Lies! Make-up was created to conceal imperfections of the face. Now, if girls overuse it, that's one thing— they'll most likely look like crap.

I worship youtube makeup and beauty videos, and I am prone to acne. its jut a phase though. it will be gone when you're older, if not then it will decrease a LOT. ;)

use foundation? or go to the dermatologist? oh I have a YouTube account it's called mariesbeauty.

No matter what I use, I can't completely get rid of my acne or it makes it worse. But I don't use make-up, it just gets into my skin and makes it worse. But clean your face everyday OP. Acne relief doesn't happen overnight, hon.

spartan_girl 0

"Acne relief doesn't happen overnight, hon." - SO TRUE. You have to find a system that works for you (I use a gentle cleanser in the morning, like Cetaphil, and a medicated Salicylic acid cleanser at night, with moisturizer after washing, and mineral makeup that is free of irritants) and stick with it! Proper diet/exercise helps too, but you have to give each skin regimen a chance to work, and then stick with it. Good luck, and don't stress about it, because that will just make things worse!

56: no, they'll mostly be looking like a clown. For me, I only use make up for important occations, and I won't overdo it.

jessicaaababy 8

awe it happens to everyone girl! if i were you i'd go to a dermatologist, or use makeup that's oil free which can help alot..i drink lots of water and barely soda and ice tea and i always wash my face and i've had "perfect" skin for 5 years now :] just take it one step at a time, i'm sure you're beautiful and some guy will see that you're gorgeous!

babelini 12

wow, i can't go a week without soda :(

jessicaaababy 8

do you really prefer girls with no makeup or less makeup? just wondering, i haven't heard this beforee, hope you don't mind me asking :]