By Anonymous - 29/01/2016 19:12 - United States - Watonga

Today, I was feeling terrible and posted on Facebook about how I was stressed out and feeling really lonely. My sister replied saying "#fatfuckproblems". 13 people liked it and some so-called friends posted stuff like "rekt" and "SLAYED, bitch!", all in less than a minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 486
You deserved it 4 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I'm sorry. It amazes me how cruel some people can be. I hope you find someone you can talk to, OP. Hang in there.

That was extremely rude, especially from someone like your sister who is supposed to help you when you're feeling down

Comments

momac86 17

Exercise gives you endorphins which is a happy hormone so you'll feel good and lose weight at the same time :)

Y0UI34574RD 15

#morefatfuckproblems ...totally, totally joking.

Sounds like your sister and friends are *****. But YDI for whining on Facebook, what did you expect?

That's one of the upsides to Facebook. It lets you know when you need to find new friends. Sounds like your friends were never your friends in the first place. Your sister's an ass.

Please take this as an opportunity to clean out your friends list (there are many options, including "unfriending" & "blocking"). You got to find out who your frenemies are (yay?) Put your sister on irl ignore. Jealoust is an ugly beast.

Whatever else you do, block your asshat of a sister now.

Suck it up. If they're your friends then thry're probably kidding. Quit acting like a five year old and grow up.

Geckosrock99 33

I can't believe someone is actually defending the "friends". No one should have to deal with that kind of behavior. They should have been able to control themselves.

You're damn right I'm defending the friends. Because OP is being a little bitch and now they're going to lose some close friends because they take things too seriously.

Great minds discuss ideas, mediocre minds discuss events, poor minds discuss people, retarded minds make comments like what I just wrote. Sike.

corky1992 33

Sounds like you need new friends and your sister is rude.

I hope you start to feel more optimistic soon! I understand you feeling lonely when you're surrounded by people like that. But it'll get better! I assume you're a teenager and people can be nasty little ***** at that age, when you get older they mature and amount that you can pick and choose your friends gets greater so it's easier to cut the ones who haven't matured out of your life.