By cricketsins - 08/11/2013 03:33 - United States - Smyrna

Today, I was escorted out of a grocery store for beating my boyfriend with a block of cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 611
You deserved it 73 607

cricketsins tells us more.

Let me give some details before the blasting gets too bad: "beating" was an exaggeration. I was not literally bludgeoning him with a block of cheese. I'm sure that somewhere, someone has done this. That person was not me. It all started because he and I were picking up a few items and he just *happened* to lead me to the cheese aisle in the deli. I love cheese; he knows this and was teasing me. So, one poke led to a pinch, and all of a sudden my cheese-rage took hold and I was swatting him with a block of cheese. It was all in good fun. We are always joking and wrestling around. While we have both seriously hurt one another while wrestling, it's always an accident.

Top comments

Excuse me, ma'am, no--please stop hitting him with the chee--ma'am, plea--o-okay it's time for you two to go

Comments

why is this an FML because YOU TOTALLY DESERVED IT

No matter how you slice it this is wrong. What are you, some kind of Annatto. I bet your boyfriend is very Alfredo you now. I hope someone gave you a Gouda grilling when this a Curd.

Axel5238 29

It sucks they escorted you out, but a lot of places don't like people playing around even it's in good fun. Especially if it is getting loud they don't really want to deal with it and generally if it is starting to bother people enough they will have you leave. Lots of stuff is harmless fun will get you removed because you are in a business.

kyu_Q 19

I don't see how some things make the cut to get on here. OP YDI

Ovoxo_5 5

My girlfriend got escorted out of a grocery store for beating me with cheese!

Cheese is many for eating, not beating. Shame.

Here is to hoping he isn't lactose intolerant.

As a person with a retail job, it's really annoying when customers do things like this. No offense, OP, but what did you expect? If you're misshandling products and causing a scene, of course you'll be asked out.

did you hear what she did to the last guy? no ones going to be asking her out for a while.

I meant asked out of the grocery store.