By cricketsins - 08/11/2013 03:33 - United States - Smyrna

Today, I was escorted out of a grocery store for beating my boyfriend with a block of cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 611
You deserved it 73 607

cricketsins tells us more.

Let me give some details before the blasting gets too bad: "beating" was an exaggeration. I was not literally bludgeoning him with a block of cheese. I'm sure that somewhere, someone has done this. That person was not me. It all started because he and I were picking up a few items and he just *happened* to lead me to the cheese aisle in the deli. I love cheese; he knows this and was teasing me. So, one poke led to a pinch, and all of a sudden my cheese-rage took hold and I was swatting him with a block of cheese. It was all in good fun. We are always joking and wrestling around. While we have both seriously hurt one another while wrestling, it's always an accident.

Top comments

Excuse me, ma'am, no--please stop hitting him with the chee--ma'am, plea--o-okay it's time for you two to go

Comments

I could imagine this happening to myself & my husband! We muck around a lot & horse play & I understand how it cld quickly escalate! Glad u had fun, sucks about the walk of shame outta the store though!!

Since this is getting recirculated again, figured I'd update. He and I are still together, and still consistently abusing one another according to the standards of many FML commenters.

clicker2 10

Not the time or place for that kind of behavior. Play wrestle at home, but in a grocery store with items you don't own that someone eats? that's not really appropriate. And would only really be understandable if you were under the age of 5.