By Anonymous - 24/05/2012 19:23 - United Kingdom - Sheffield

Today, I was eating lunch, and accidentally got ketchup on the sofa, so I hastily doused it with stain remover. The ketchup is now no longer there; however there is a larger stain in its place. I stained the sofa with stain remover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 288
You deserved it 4 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could it be that now that spot is actually just cleaner than the rest of the couch now?

Comments

No no, that's what your sofa originally looked like this means you have to douse the rest of the sofa to get its original look

Better get to the store and stock up on stain remover, now you can just empty the rest of the bottles over the entire sofa. Couch now has no stains, problem solved! :)

That would be an oily and sticky situation.....

shoulda just put newspaper on it and bail lol.

Keliosan 6

You, sir, need to make a line of tee shirts. Couch pattern tee shirts.

Stress reducing candles burning down your house?

I'm surprised nobody has asked the question: why the heck were you eating over the sofa?

Michael_92 20

Why can't you? I do all the time.

GhettoMuzick 0

A lot of people eat in their living rooms on their couch though?

That happened to me. My upholstery shampooer died mid shampoo and now my sofa is several different colors.

Are you mentally disabled? I eat on my couch all the time...

Nope, my mental capacity is quite healthy. I just think that if you're not going to take care of your furniture, you don't have much room to complain when the foreseeable happens.

ArielTheMermaid 17
perdix 29

Well, then you need Stain Remover Stain Stain Remover. It just so happens I have one small bottle left. The price is $4.95, shipping and handling, $8,000.