By Harejordan - 04/02/2009 16:44 - United States

Today, I was driving and stopped behind a person at a stop sign. Their car didn't move for about 1 minute. I got out of my car yelling at the person. It was an old woman. She wasn't breathing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 159
You deserved it 36 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

She stopped breathing to teach you the virtue of patience.

why does everyone say they deserved it? they didn't KILL the person.

Comments

martic835 2

That's why the driver's manual specifically talks about not getting aggressive behind the wheel because you never know if the person in the next car has a medical condition (or emergency) that's causing them to drive slowly. YDI for being a prick.

yeah seriously no one would wait a whole minute especially if there are other people behind them. how do people think that he deserved this?

mikeyformayor 0

...and then she woke up and said "and THAT'S why you never get impatient at a stop sign!"

are you ****** retarded its 3 seconds. ii wouldve been pissed of after waiting 6 seconds

TheWayILovedYou 0

I have a question-How the hell is he an ass? He didn't know WHO it was. It could have just been some other jackass on the road, he seriously didn't know that. I'm sure if he HAD known, however, he wouldn't have done that. In case most of you people haven't noticed, practically NO ONE has patience anymore, so don't tell me you do. I'm sure YOU would have done the same thing.

You have a question, I have answers. - I have a question-How the hell is he an ass? He's an ass because he judge the situation before knowing the situation. - He didn't know WHO it was. Yes, that's why he shouldn't do that. - It could have just been some other jackass on the road, he seriously didn't know that. Yes, he didn't know. And 'didn't know' isn't a good excuse, especially if you ACT before you KNOW. - I'm sure if he HAD known, however, he wouldn't have done that. I'm sure if anyone DON'T KNOW, they shouldn't do that. - In case most of you people haven't noticed, practically NO ONE has patience anymore, so don't tell me you you do. I'm sure YOU would have done the same thing. Even if there's nobody else in the world has patience anymore, not having patience isn't still the good thing to do. Even If I would done the same thing as him, that wouldn't magically turns the thing he did into the right thing.

gummybear1234 0

but wouldnt the car still be rolling if she just died? she would of had to stop the car herself. it wouldnt have just stopped all by itself

Daviddwd 0

serves her right for dying and blocking traffic