By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 364
You deserved it 120 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

theoldGP 0

#85 is right. you're a ******* ****. like honestly thats really weird..imagine if a guy did that to a female worker. holy shit everyone would be guy crazy. there should be no double standard. and honestly? you wanted to show that to some random maintenance worker? ew wtf. A MAINTENANCE WORKER! who makes like 5 bucks and hour and has a crappy job... and not to mention most of them are hella sketchy.

Why are so many people assumming that this girl is fat or ugly??... like others have said... perhaps the man was trying to be a gentleman and thought the poster left her blinds open by accident.

theoldGP 0

plus, you ever think he didnt mean offense? maybe he thought you did it by mistake and was trying to tell you. god.

Miss_Tyff 0

YDI for thinking that every male would want to see you naked. I agree with some of the others that are saying he could have been trying to be nice and thought you didn't realize your blinds were open or that there was someone out there that could see everything. There are plenty of possibilities. Don't assume people want to see your "goods". Have some respect for yourself and don't be willing to show just anyone your body either. I agree with #67.

Guess they're not really "goods" then, are they? Hahahaha

#82 lolz Susan Boyle was showing off.... she was a good singer though (american idol)

SSC_fml 0

You win some you lose some.. Maybe he has somebody and doesn't wanna be disrespectful. But I'm sure there are others out there who wouldn't mind seeing you.

Yeah, you pretty much asked for it, you nasty ass.

missclash 0

OP didn't specify their gender. SOO..

I'm sure he was just concerned for the children that might be passing by. Think of the children!