By lonelyandbored - 31/05/2010 00:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dirty texting my boyfriend since we couldn't see each other this weekend. We were getting really into it when he said, "If only you were this good in real life." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 332
You deserved it 11 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

10 bucks says he was jerkin off while he said that

hahahahahha awwww that sucks, maybe it's because you are a bit more adventurous texting that real life, that's ok, just time for a bit of a change I think :) have some fun.

Comments

sourgirl101 28

People tend to become braver when they are not face to face. So now you know your boyfriend likes the freak in you, so go wild next time you're together. I sex text my husband all the time and I'm far from shy. Alot of men love women to take charge!

OP should try bondage I think. If her boyfriend didn't like it, atleast he gets "punished".

FYLDeep 25

What's that supposed to mean though? You would think that having the person be present would always be better than an alternative where you're by yourself.

He probably prefers something to nothing but just wishes she were more adventurous when they are together. OP, deliver what you promise. And try not to be too upset with him for hus tactlessness. Apparently both of you are braver when you're apart. I would examine a relationship where you are unable to be open with each other but that's just me, I guess.

ydi for talking the talk but not walking the walk

dirty texting is so much fun you can say all of the things you want to do but maybe to shy to do

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

JUST PRACTICE MORE OP U WILL BECOME A PRO ONE DAY. EVERYONE HAD TO PRACTICE N B GOOD LEARNERS. AIN'T SHIT IN DIS TO FYL ABOUT IT COULD B FIX WIT SOME WORK SMH.