By sliceddice - 10/03/2010 16:08 - Denmark

Today, I was crying because my cat died. My boyfriend cupped my face in his hands, looked me straight into the eyes and said, "I love seeing you cry." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 472
You deserved it 3 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dacman48 0

#11's right, some girls look their best in different moods. sometimes its when their crying, laughing, wateve. i had a gf who looked amazing when she was pissed off. pissed her off alot, just to see that face ;)

Comments

Meru 0

The hell? ...Well at least he's honest.

pretty sure he didn't mean it the way you interpreted it.

iamchuck 0

It probably gets him hot. I bet he likes to see the pain face too.

dacman48 0

#11's right, some girls look their best in different moods. sometimes its when their crying, laughing, wateve. i had a gf who looked amazing when she was pissed off. pissed her off alot, just to see that face ;)

dacman48 0

yeah, sometimes people jusy look cute when theyre pissed. makes me kinda sad thats shes an ex though...

Lillies98 0

lol he was probably trying to male you laugh... if not just knee him in the balls and tell him you love watching him cry too

Maybe he wanted to tell you that he loved you... But then he chickened out so he said I love seeing you cry instead.

Or maybe he said he loves it when you cry because then he gets to hold you and make you feel better?

Zigma_fml 0

Maybe he meant you look beautiful when you cry. It's true with a lot of girls. He just couldn't think of the right words. Of course, if his tone said otherwise, then you should probably dump him.

I think that he was trying to be sweet, too.

i dont think this is an fml.. but i do think youre dumb.

theehottchik 0