By Noname - 09/03/2009 23:36 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting my co-workers son. He was eating jell-o and spilt it on his top, so I pulled off his pj's, and went in his room to grab a new pair. I heard a thunk and ran to find him out cold on the floor. His parents walked in on me trying to wake up their naked 3 year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 992
You deserved it 6 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, take the kid with you nxt time...

Jello isn't liquidy... unless he mushed it into his pjs, you could've just picked it off and wiped the sticky off. No need to change them. Regardless, you shouldn't have left him alone.

Comments

jskibabe22 4

u r always supposed to keep all children with u at all times. ur a moron!! i'm a ****** 14 year old and I know that!!

starberries 0

No, you don't have to keep a 3-year-old with you at all times. You're not as smart as you think, sweetie. Maybe when you're older and have experience with kids, you'll know more.

teffysayshi 8

Ugh. Why didn't you take the child with you?? It especially wasn't smart to leave the 3 year old up on an elevated surface, I am assuming because of the "thunk". And he was knocked out?? Geez..YDI for not thinking it through.

I would understand the clothes thing if it was a one piece, but seriously, why take of his underwear?

butterflyz1961 2

Why was he naked if he spilled jello on his top only? I would fire you.

It's probably because of little kid's pajamas that are usually all one piece. He meant that the kid spilled jell-o on the top of the pajamas? I don't know, that's the only way it makes sense.

Any number of options for this. Could've been he was wearing a onsie. Could've been OP was going to put him to bed soon anyways so he figured just take off his clothes and put on his pajamas. Could've been he was wearing a top and bottom pajamas but the only ones left to change into were onsies...I think the LEAST likely option here is that OP is a pedophile.

he could have narcolepsy and just have spontaneously fallen asleep

YDI for being irresponsible and leaving a 3 year old child alone.