By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 03:43 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a really bratty little girl. She came and cuddled up on the couch so I took it as an apology. I feel asleep while she was sitting with me and when I woke up she had peed on me. She locked herself in her room and was laughing about peeing on me for discipling her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 709
You deserved it 7 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems to me that for some babysitters it's okay to fall asleep when they are suppose to watch over kids.. When they are paid for watching over the kids... And then come and complain if something wrong or just stupid happen.. YDI, and you should be grateful that nothing worse happened.

Comments

sunshinedudette 0

1. You failed on your job. 2. The parents failed at their job. Everybody loses.

jaeilssanguh 0
Caidoz_fml 0

Fail. You should have put the brat to bed in the first 15 minutes and not put up with that crap. I hope you milked those parents for like 30 extra dollars.

haille_fml 0

30 dollars? a kid threw up on me once and the parents paid me double! lmfao

xelectrickiss 0

how about everyone gets a hold that the person can't spell and stop freaking harping about it.? we get it. about 20 different comments pointed it out, and we're not stupid, we know its discipline. stop obsessing out over a word and focus on the fml.

This is why people should hit (but not beat, stick to an appropriate level obviously) kids.

You deserved it for sleeping while you're supposed to be WATCHING a child. I'm TOTALLY getting a Nanny Cam when I have to hire a baby sitter for my future children. Sort out the riff raff.

UGADawg08 1

And you didn't video tape it?!

LOL get her back! hmm... Blackmail? jk just be like its ok... i forgive you:) *evil smile* give her a hug and whisper into her ear... "sleep with one eye open punk. now go to bed sweetie!" >:)