By Anonymous - 12/05/2009 03:43 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a really bratty little girl. She came and cuddled up on the couch so I took it as an apology. I feel asleep while she was sitting with me and when I woke up she had peed on me. She locked herself in her room and was laughing about peeing on me for discipling her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 709
You deserved it 7 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems to me that for some babysitters it's okay to fall asleep when they are suppose to watch over kids.. When they are paid for watching over the kids... And then come and complain if something wrong or just stupid happen.. YDI, and you should be grateful that nothing worse happened.

Comments

Phoenix_GAD 0

Hey. for a certain family, i put the kid to bed, then fall asleep watching tv. he was 7, and a very mature little kid. but yea. ur life sucks hahah

I agree you shouldn't have fell asleep, but what a little cow that girl is! I would've told the parents what she did, but just neglected to leave out the falling asleep part. Say she gave you a cuddle, peed on you then ran off. And deny any knowledge if the brat grasses you up!

Ciinndee 0

What a disgusting kid! Hope her parents weren't as bad as she was.

Valness 0

Gasoline + matches = I don't know what happened I fell asleep... she locked herself in her room I didn't know what to do....

molly_beee 0

I agree with #3. Wow, #1 rule is DO NOT fall asleep while child is still awake, wow.

Who to say the kid didn't fall asleep on her lap

YDI, sleeping while looking after kids! Man, serious fail! You're lucky nothing happened to the kid.

idratherbewrestl 0

ydi.... i hope the parents got a refund.

what is it with all these babysitters falling alseep??? and then they wonder why you install a nanny-cam... come one... that kid could have jumped out of the window, burnt down the house, killed itself playing with a knife... if the parents thought that kid could watch itself they wouldn't hire you...