By budussy - 30/03/2009 09:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriends house and we were having sex. He has a game on in the background and one of his friends started talking to him. He immediately threw me off and said "I have to answer this." He went over to his computer and started talking to them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 8 632

budussy tells us more.

budussy 0

He was playing eve-online and he had his speakers on listening in the background what other people were saying. Then one of them called out his in game name and thats when it happened. He did come back and finish though.

Top comments

I can't believe you let him come back and finish; how obliging you are :/

Tucatz 0

And yet you sleep with this bozo? WTF. Tell him he'd better find someplace else to stick his joystick.

Comments

tsunamisurfer08 3

I'm sorry, but you should leave that idiot. No game is worth the possibility of losing a girl. I'm a gamer myself, but come on that's going a bit too far.

davidlonghorn 0

if it was a video game.. u deserve it for dating a nerd if it was a sports game.. ehhh i can kinda see the choice. it is march madness..

Speaking as a Gaming/TV nerd. Dump his ass, when I'm with a girl, I don't have anything on in the background anyway, he sounds like a complete douche.

Wow, people say "dump 'em" over almost everything posted on this site no matter how big or small. Petty much? In this case what he did was clearly dumb and inconsiderate, but how about talking to him about it? Communication is key! Everyone is far too obsessed with sex in any case. :S It is not THAT important. The amount of people who seem to think it takes precedence over EVERYTHING worries me.

Coeliacchic93 21

In my opinion if the relationship is serious enough where you make love not just have sex and one of the people did this it would be a huge issue. But for a lot of people they talk about sex as if it means nothing but obsess over it anyway! Makes no sense!

permission2laugh 0

well as a previous gamer i understand what he did but i will say he is an addict in need of rehab.

Maybe if you velcro-strapped down a laptop to your body he could do both at the same time.

"Maybe if you velcro-strapped down a laptop to your body he could do both at the same time." And who says women can't be inventors?