By Idiots - 05/09/2009 20:54 - Canada

Today, I was at a party when I got covered in the liquid from a glow stick. Thinking it wasn't a big deal I went to rub it off, but it stuck to my clothes. The cops came so everyone ran and hid in the bushes because we were all drunk. The cops arrested fifteen people because I glowed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 542
You deserved it 47 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

you shoulda brought a black light then EVERYBODY woulda glowed!

NeNiTa14 0

LMAO that really sucks for those 15 ppl. They must have been pissed at u lmao

I'm pretty sure cops would think to look in the bushes anyway.

Redneck325Ci 0

YDI...Because you don't know your civil liberties. If you're having an underage drinking party and the cops show up, remove everyone from eye-sight when you open the front door, remove any alcohol and what not, then step outside and shut the door. Then, ask why the cops are there and tell them you don't consent to any searches of your house without probable cause, legally they cannot enter. Next time, wise-up.

that might work as long as the person opening the door hasn't been drinking. If the cops smell the alcohol from the person talking, that's probable cause, if they see anything or anyone acting suspicious they can and they will get in your house. Some cops are nice and will let you off the hook, but it's always good to have someone who's not drinking talk to them.

to 55: the OP lives in canada... the laws may be different regarding all that stuff...

So where u arrested? What kind of party? Y couldn't u take your shirt off!!

ㅓ라듀챠ㅑ뮤태ㅑㅓㅠ댜ㅓ오ㅠㅈㅎㅎ나ㅐㅐ저, BITCH

xobaby 0

glowsticks arent even that bright

YDI. what kind of party results in the cops coming to arrest dozens of people?