By gunnerette - 21/12/2014 08:30 - Cyprus - Larnaca

Today, I was about to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time. As things got heated, he broke down crying. I assumed it was just anxiety so I hugged him and told him it's alright and that it didn't matter, we'd try another time. Half an hour later, he confessed that he's actually gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 274
You deserved it 4 054

Top comments

just be supportive. you may be the first person he's told.

FYL, but F his life too. It does suck that your relationship's essentially over, but if you care about him, try to do your best to support him. It sounds like he's either fighting with it, or has kept it in. I hope things work out for both of you OP!

Comments

MzZombicidal 36

Tsk tsk, #35. He may have lied and it sucks that OP was the pawn but the poor guy was confused. Better he tell her before they made love or before their relationship got even more serious. Sure, it's lame but you can't judge him if you've never been in that situation. My sister' s a lesbian but tried to convince herself and her family otherwise because they said horribly awful things to her because of something she couldn't control. Sucks for the few boys she dated but she never let the relationships become sexual or serious. Are you going to become all jaded and judgemental because she was trying to sort out her life? Would you prefer she use them for sex or money? Maybe try to open your mind.

That happened to me except we dated for 2 years, and there was no problem with sex. Just be supportive, it's just who he is :)

Thats so sad you have my complete understanding i dated a girl the went lesbian on me so i feel your pain you have i would give you a hug in sincerity if i knew you.

OP, good on you for being so supportive. If more people were like you, the world would be a better place. Also ... Garfunkle and Oats. Gay Boyfriend.

Why date a girl if your not attracted to her.

For validation. Being an adolescent gay is difficult without a strong support group.

What a way. You should tell him u have a butt to ?? Good Luck tho

Why should she be supportive? He is a n asshole for having gotten in a non-committed relationship.

Merylwen 24

I agree. It would be great if she was supportive but I don't think he deserves it because he misled her. I would be quite upset if I found out that a man who led me to fall in love with him knew the whole time he was gay.