By K_M - 23/08/2010 04:18 - Malaysia

Today, I wanted to punish a student for being late. I decided to start a pop quiz before he arrived. I was positive there wasn't enough time for him to finish. He scored full marks and I couldn't say a word. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 252
You deserved it 75 797

Same thing different taste

Comments

You deserve it for being a little bitch and thinking that little of the student!

skyeyez9 24

You try and fail a student you hate, and get upset when he aces the pop quiz? WTF

Haha I had a teacher like that who always thought I was not paying attention (while everyone else made animal noises and threw crap across the room and literally ate failed quizes) so he'd call on me and I'd get the answer right and make him look like a prick for doubting me. He got fired eventually. I was probably the most polite student in the class but he was still convinced I was fooling around. Whenever I proved him wrong, he would put his head really close to me and angrily whisper that I was "undermining his authority" or something. OP just try to relate to and not underestimate your students.

RedPillSucks 31
Thunderbender 2

You could have shortened this FML by saying Today, I am a shitty teacher, FML

moon21_fml 0

You know, if a student's late, it doesn't necessarily mean that he/she's a bad student, it could be that their bus came late, car broke down, crappy traffic, family emergency, etc. So next time, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!

_OHNOES 0

smart people get to come late to school :)

this just proves that teachers are out to get us!!!!

gabbielove 0

I hate teachers like you. Every time a teacher would do that, I would ace the quiz and always ended up with an A in the class. Don't try to be smart with us.